Sunday, May 30, 2010


As many of you know, Justin and I are big baseball fans. He loves the Red Sox and I love/hate the New York Mets. But both of us will watch any team live and love going to different ballparks. Thus, I suggested a ballpark tour for a honeymoon. And Justin immediately said yes and felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

So, on Monday (tomorrow) we set off bright and early (ugh) to Toledo, Ohio to hopefully catch a Mudhens game (Mudhens vs. Lehigh Valley Ironbirds). I say hopefully because the game is at 5 p.m. and it is an 11 hour drive on a normal day. And we are traveling on Memorial Day. And we have to go through NYC. I hope we can make it. If we do, you will see a post tomorrow night about the game and stadium. If not, you will see a post about how awful the traffic was and perhaps a story or two about Justin and I and the other ballparks we have visited.

Thanks to the beauty of free wireless internet in hotels, we will be able to post every day. Can't wait to share this trip with all of you.

And one last thing before I go tonight. The photo I am sharing shows my nails all done up from the vow renewal ceremony yesterday. I had baseballs put on my ring fingers and kept them hidden from Justin. Then when he put on the ring and saw it, he gave a really big smile. It was wonderful. My nail people did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment